Monday, January 17, 2011

Warehouse Sale of the Year at Dewberry's













































I loved meeting so many painters who shared the moms with me. How nice... I even met some wonderful Hubby's. They were encouraging the purchases , believe that or not.










































These are just a few of the shots we were able to take... sorry we were so busy working and helping people get the special discontinued items and that special sale items they were looking for that we were crazy...and a little too busy for the photos I wanted.

By the way I pulled my last books out of the garage the discontinued books that I have been saving and we had some left over... Email the office if you are looking for that book you really wanted.... We might have it. $10 each never to be printed again. Say to the office I told you to contact them ! MOMMA said..... lol

I was sitting for a long time painting jars from Anna's wedding....

I wanted to surprise her and give her back some of the money she spent on all those Jars.... it worked.... I had over 50 and only had 8 left.... It was fun and everyone loved that it was for a good cause.... LOL....

Here was just of few of the many car loads of my friends from the One Stroke Club at the Villages in Florida

I'm going to be painting with you guys again In February. Don't miss it!
Here are a few more of my Village friends with their goodies from the sale.




SPECIAL Events to start the year

Just Want to make sure that if you do live in Florida that you check out some classes that were having:
This week is my second Oversize canvas Class in our new Education location... I'm so excited to meet all of you new and returning Students for these two days, This Friday and Saturday in Clermont..... and in Sarosota Fl. we will be having a couple of Great new Classes. My first Classes of the Year 2011 and there right here in Florida.
Lori S., is hosting a great half day class for all of you who want to start the new year with a refresher on Florals and they will be painted on a heart wreath with pretty ribbons... most of all you will love the floral study.... Great for newbies also, this is Feb. 10th at 1pm and Then on Feb. 11th With Elaine B... in her new shop! my First Workshop day of the large flowers on the black backgound that so many have asked me about.... its not an oversize canvas but a wonderful way to learn the technique to make it poss. for you to go to the next step....its an all day wonderful painting and I know you will love it... I taught it in Italy and we had a great time .
And to Finish OFF February Ask for a Valentine gift of painting with me at my event in Georgia (Warner Robbins) with Sandy M. This is our 4th event in Georgia and I love how much fun we have. Painters drive from Tenn. Alabama, NC,SC and more even from Fl. So February 17, 18,19 check it out ....
Contact Amanda in my Office if you would like to be in one of these classes. There coming soon
, and filling up fast ......352 394 7344

Love,
Donna

No comments: