Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DID YOU KNOW!!!! Auto Ships

Just wanted to let you each know that if you join our Auto Ship program you will be awarded with a 10% off on all Dewberry Crafts Auto ships and
that you will also be receiving your shipment before anyone else who orders the product. We at Dewberry Crafts want to thank you for your supporting our programs.


We have 3 Auto Ships now!
Dewberry Crafts new Donna Product that comes out before it goes on line.
Crafty Wave new kits each month, join our crafty club and paint new each month a lesson at home!
Recipe Cards the Recipe to Perfect Strokes, I have painted over every butterfly or rose or item that I have ever painted and put them in a packet so you can easily go get what you need while your painting..... I paint better now SO these are so pretty... I send out 2 new every other month.
We have 13 now avail. and a discount to get all 13 ..... and then join Auto Ship so you don't miss out. You can also order a recipe box to put your Recipe cards in.....
Email or contact our office at 353 394 7344
kara@dewberrycrafts.com to sign up


NEW BEGINNINGS JULY SUMMIT 2011

Okay guys just wanted you to know there are 25 spaces left to FULL for this years Summit. Just don't want you to be left out......
NOW! many of you who are friends and OSCI's have said Donna I'm coming hold a spot.... just letting you know. I don't remember all these promises so just in case I haven't got the message back to the office...... PLEASE sign up officially so your not left out... SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE CAN'T TAKE MORE THIS YEAR THAN THE 125

Can't wait to see you there... remember we are launching the NEW Water Oils at the convention to replace the HD that Plaid had to discontinue ..... this and MUCH MUCH MORE.... And did you know I teach All the painting Classes.....YES and we have a special guest coming to show you amazing new .......

DEWBERRY U IS GROWING EVERY DAY AND WE WANT YOU ALL TO JOIN US AND GROW YOUR KNOWLEGE.... WITH US.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Donna! I am a big fan of the HD paint and was wondering if you could tell me why it was discontinued? I was just curious. Thanks!