Thursday, May 12, 2011

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

Are you still sitting on the fence about signing up for the Workshops that I'm doing in

Dunkirk/Fredonia
New York - June 9 - 11?

OR

Fallston, Maryland June 23-25?

Sign up special from now until Tuesday, May 17th!
Call Amanda at 352-394-7344 to sign up! Special only applies to those that sign up for workshop between today May 12th & next Tuesday, May 17th.
Mention you saw special offer on my blog or Facebook when signing up for discount to apply! (special does not apply to Thursday Painting Events prior to the Workshops)

Call my office and ask for Amanda for more details and to sign up today!! Don't forget to bring your One Stroke books with you so that I can sign them for you! Oh, and your camera too!


I'm off to Cleves, Ohio today and can't wait to paint with all of you that are coming out to the events!! Looking forward to spending some time painting with you all!


Love, Donna

No comments: