Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cleves, Ohio Workshops
Sorry I haven't gotten these on sooner and I still hope I can recover the photos I had from my other workshops ~ my computer crashed and I've lost so much. Makes me so sad and we really do rely on our computers a lot don't we?!







Crafty Wave night and we had so much fun..... Loved our class room and great new friends




















Susie let me paint her face and loved it.... missed you girl...



















check out the necklace I painted





















What a lunch we made a statement at this great restaurant.....

















Louise Started the table and helped everything go smooth...

















Loved your work girls...























Karen Marshall , you made me cry sweet heart, never thought you would make it through the hard times with your health and you surprised me.... Lots of tears and I loved it...
















Marsha, you rocked Working so hard to make this event happen.... Thanks so much honey for being there for me and for growing the future with me....
I'm counting on you and so are your students.....














Mary, what a sweet heart, I loved getting to know you ;. God bless you baby....
















Marsha also surprised me loved our visit girl....












Southport NC

Jumping around from Event to Event..... still getting photos so hope i don't confuse you guys....

This is the first Evening with Teresa and her Mom Nancy in their cute store DUCK DUCK GOOSE..... hope I spell that right...

The whole family worked hard to get us back to Southport and it worked.... So now all Teresa's students get her on her way to becoming a Certifying Elite...... What she is on her way ....
































































We had some great NEWBIES and I loved them, and a few return supporters....
















































































Check out Teresa's Glass business in the back grown... You would not believe how she produces Glasses.... in may shops along the coast and around the country....


































Were on our way and Teresa is taking the photos to prove it









































































Somemore of the OSCI's enjoying being in Southport with us....









































Love that smile honey!!!!



















More face painting


















She's an OSCI she had to volunteer and I think she even liked it < you think....


















Great job guys.... thanks for making my trip so great in Southport


































Okay girl we are now new best friends...... keep smiling
















Love the happiness girls thanks so much ...


















Excited Newbie with her sweet heart friend to support her standing in back.... lots of love and kisses ya'll














OKAY here are our hubbies...... Marc is in the middle he is mine...

To the left is Teresa's dad and Nancy's hubby
and to the right is Teresa's hubby....


















Okay look at the work of one of the 5 brand new painters.... first classes ever.... she said she only painter wall with a roller and look at her now....
I was blown away....













Love,


Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers ! I'd like to stay with us! I live in Italy near Venice. CIAOOOO... BACI...
Mariangela