Friday, July 1, 2011















So....I thought I'd tease you a bit with the projects we'll be painting at this years painting Summit! Pictures you ask??? Well, I can't spoil all the fun, so I've described some of the projects below!


I don't want to give it all away but wanted to share with you some of the things we'll be doing!! We'll be painting with Folk Art Acrylics, Enamels, new Enamel Glitters, plus so much more!!


We're painting a beautiful landscape that has the prettiest parts of a desert setting!


A vintage inspired painting with willows and roses (new ones that I know you will LOVE)!


Two beautiful Christmas projects with a touch of GLAM and SHIMMER!


Beautiful vintage scrollwork with a few things that tweet!


Beautiful rich looking wall hanging that would look amazing in any home!


A special guest that runs one of the most successful companies in her industry ~ She'll share some amazing TIPS & TRICKS that you will LOVE!


I'll be sharing some amazing FACE PAINTING ideas with y'all too ~ even if you don't face paint ~ the things you learn you'll be able to paint on just about anything!


Blue & White pottery & a gorgeous oversized flower


OH YEAH!!!!! and two amazing projects using wOils ~ one that will take you away to a tropical setting and the other a dramatic floral that is easy, fun and elegant!


Okay....have I teased you enough? Four FULL days of painting ~ we're even coming back after dinner this year so that we can share and paint some more!!


Have I teased ya? I hope so!

Click on the picture above to find out more information and to sign up to come out and paint with me!


Love,

Donna

No comments: