Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stoneybrook Long Lsland


It was so great seeing my friends again.






















Group of friends, all teaching
One Stroke and loving it.

























Look at this glitter tattoo matching her shirt
and my new friend what a pro and great artist





















Love getting to know more of my teachers and how I can help them!







Big yellow Poppy
Did you know you can get a packet for this on my Crafty Wave Site? at http://www.craftywave.com/ Just click on the poppy painting to shop now!


























Carol, Winner of the Interactive artist winner.... love her shirt























Mother and daughters




















Loved my time painting with each and every one of you!
Love,
Donna

1 comment:

tashan said...

this page buy replica bags have a peek at this web-site dolabuy.su continue reading this replica designer backpacks