Thursday, November 17, 2011

wOil Certification Thanks Guys I'm so excited




Prochee I love you girl... your awesome mommy to be! Number 2!





















Cheri You can teach me anytime girl.





























Looks like you girls are having fun! Love making new friends....






Pat two weeks in a row with me and you survived.




























Colleen and Mary Louise You guys are amazing... thanks for sharing the wOils with your students


















Beth, You have a large future... thanks for sharing wOils with me.
















Jane my friend this painting looks great on you girl.... loved our Birthdays together.....
























Sandy your awesome my friend thanks for all you do and for being here for me again.... now go share wOils like all the other painting you do... to your great students













You guys are the best , thanks for a wonderful certification... loved you all

No comments: