Thursday, November 17, 2011

wOils in Clermont Florida





I loved sharing wOils with a couple of my dear friends. We have come a long way together thanks!





















April for Years you have shared One Stroke with all you meet! What a dear friend you have been to me... April has taught more than any teach this year and last..... I'm sure she is going to share lots more in the future











Colleen, You rock girl , I love how much your students love you and your my fabric painting queen.... now go certify wOils girl.









My Sister in Heaven , I love you Jane thanks for sharing this cert. with me...












Look at my Master One Strokers YOU GUYS are wonderful










Okay girls did we have fun ! I loved getting to know you all and here are a few of you having fun at the wOil Cert.... thanks for sharing your talents with me... loved it...











Pat you were very Serious young lady... Loved seeing you work with these Oils and how good you painted with them... Fun HUH!






















Sherrie OMG! your were really serious also!











MarJean thanks so much for coming and helping me teach...MarJean was one of the first 3 to be a Certified
wOil Donna Dewberry teachers









Pat loved watching you enjoy what you painted....

No comments: