Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dewberry U Art Center

Just starting , long way to go!!!

Shelly H. and Donna D. and we have hammer and metal and watch out huh!  Shelly of course can't work with
pain and can't see don't want her to hammer me.... Just a funny photo.  nice to have Shelly's support....

I thought I could stand there and support the guys , I stood really far away so I could from a distance tell them WHAT TO DO  :)

So we are all busy in every corner getting shelving ready for PRODUCT!

What a mess already.,  NO messes Allowed guys....

Shelly tell Marc what is the best way to make it work....Marc and Shelly always in deep conversation...:)

Paint is being organized and shelves are on there way....

Add caption

Plaid paint WOW is it getting there...


Marc keeps on coming with more and more.... Never knew it would take so long....

Kara's baby Bella  she gave up on us and needed to take a break from tearing down the bottles of paint we put up :)

Catalina saying DO NOT DO THAT No pictures Donna....

finding a place to start stacking my painted wears so everyone can see.  Sherry have me motivated after visiting her Paintin Place......   this was fun, I haven't worked with furniture for years and It has always been my favorite... we bought a great China cabinet  can't wait... Kara is painting the base coat....and then Its ready for me :)



Christain, Bella and Mima  busy busy
Lots more to come....  can't wait to share it all with you guys.... come visit if your coming to Florida ya'll.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Everyone is working so hard to make this happen. Very exciting and glad to see Shelly is able to be with you all. Can't wait to see it all.