Thursday, July 16, 2009

A HUGE THANK YOU!

WOW!! You guys are amazing!!! I know you are as excited as I am to get that book in your hands!! The extreme glitter kits and book were pre-orders so once those arrive from Plaid and Viking I will get those mailed to you!!!

I have a busy busy week! I have a Level I certification going on right now, this morning am painting at my dads retirement home with 22 students~ gonna be LOTS of fun! and then next week is our small ~ very casual RETREAT! We know that there were limited spaces and some of you are just hearing about it now ~ I'm sorry that we can't all get together in a larger group but with the economy for all us we hope you understand! It's going to be an exciting second half of 2009 I have to tell you! I have some NEW and EXCITING things going on right now that you will all see and hear about SOON!
Have a fabulously creative day!! Love, Donna