Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I have so much to share with you from my travels over the last few weeks ~ painting in the UK, Italy and back to the USA painting in Georgia! It's been a whirlwind with lots of travelling drama - cancelled flights, missed connections (airlines fault), some behavior that I exhibited that surprised the man behind the ticket counter, my husband and sometimes I think I even surprised myself! I was fiesty, loud, crying and well let's just say you don't get away with that kind of behavior in the airport these days without being hauled off in handcuffs so maybe they saw the menopausal, frantic, painting lady that HAD to get back to the states for another event and they felt sorry for me and got it worked out!!! Tired yet - just reading that? Well, there is so much more but I am still trying to recover from all the time zones and getting back on schedule so that I can get myself ready to fly to Canada for an event with Carol Craig - Thunder Bay are you ready for me? I'm ready to come and meet all of you and of course PAINT!

Here are some other fun photos from my visit to the UK. I will share lots more from my trip to Italy and Georgia in the next couple of days!



































































































































Don't forget to click on the pictures on the right hand side to go and check out all the things we have going on at Dewberry Crafts and Crafty Wave!
Love,
Donna