Wednesday, November 25, 2009










Happy Thanksgiving!!!



I have been so blessed this year! Yes, it's been a hard year. We've had a lot of changes that have been difficult and sometimes seemed unberable.


However...I know that my Heavenly Father has great plans for me, my family and all those that trust in him and I know in my heart that He wants the best possible for us all!


I am blessed with a family that loves each other despite all their differences!
I am blessed that God has given me a talent that He gave me to share with others!
I am blessed with a husband that loves me and that I love wholeheartedly!
I am blessed with the children God has given Marc and me ~ we love them all so much!
I am blessed that God gave us all our Maria that he called home to be with Him and we're thankful that we'll be reunited with her again one day. She is with us every day!
I am thankful for my grandchildren - they bring Marc and I such joy each day!!
I am thankful for all the friends I have around the world that mean so much to me!
I am thankful that so many people love to paint with me and have come out to paint with me at workshops & events!
I am thankful for the kind words and emails I've received from those of you that say I have changed your lives ~ you've changed mine and I thank God everyday that He gave me this talent called painting to share with you all and that you've embraced it and me!!
I am thankful for all that I have and all that I am and know that God has great things in store for me this next year!!!


Here are some pictures of my grandkids from various times this past year! I adore them all ~ they are all so special and Marc and I love them and their parents so very much!




















































































































































































































































I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving with your family and friends and remember to reflect today on the things you are thankful for!! I am thankful for you all and thankful you've taken the time to come by and read my blog!
Keep painting ~ there are big things in store with Dewberry Crafts, OS painting and Crafty Wave and 2010 is going to be absolutely incredible!!
Love, Donna